Kickin it around...

I'm kickin around the idea of trading in or sellin my 'shee to get a 450... seeing as how there going for about 5500$ used. Or I might try to pull off keeping the 'shee AND gettin a fo fiddy but I don't think that's possible. Question is: What you guys think my 'shee is worth..... I believe theres some pics of it floating around on the site but my mods are: 2000 'shee, Fatty's, cool-head, reeds, 40 hours on .20 top-end, rear razrs on .190's, quicksand +2+1 A-arms, -2 stock swingarm, pro-design intake setup, barnett clutch (fresh)lsr 2+2 axle, pro-design kill switch, front remote rezzy elkas, derisi racing rebuilt rear, nerfs, renthals, beer rack, bumper and new chain/sprockets. I ain't ever got up the nuts to put her up in a "real" mx race, she has been rolled once and the only thing that happend was bent the tab thats at the top of the steering stem. I was thinking 4200 would be a steal but maybe I'm wrong....

Mike

Edited by txblueshee

I could prolly swing both but it will have to wait another 8 months(tax return).... waitin sucks. If I did swing for both of them the 'shee would become 10ft. long and have 80+ hp :headbang: . Im making good money now but I have a truck payment :shootself: .

Roosthrower... I want a fo fiddy b/c THERE BAD ASS!! :cheers:

Mike

Keep the banshee and work on getting the four five oh.

Besides who wouldn't want more than one bike??? Hell if I had 10 I still wouldn't have enough. Its like having a bunch of dirty slut girl friends that will let you take them out, get them hot, ride the holy hell out of them, hose them off after you get them all dirty, and then put them away until you decide you're ready again, an the best part is, you're the only one that rides them. :headbang:

I have to jump in on this one... I would love to have a 450 myself but I would never sell my shee to get one. I know the 450 is probably a better bike all around but it wont have the character of a shee nor (as with any 4 chokes) the bond that you will have with a good old 2 stroke.

Just remember that the latest and greatest isnt always the best. I like the fact that not many people can hop a quad and feel as connected as I do with my shee. 4 strokes are boring... I know the 450 is an awesome bike but there is no way you will feel like you do on a shee.... I could be wrong...

I know this is a biased opinion but after all this is a banshee site. I love shees so I will stand with them until I die. LOL Speaking of beer... I need another..

Personally dude I would wait until the tax return. Remember they are making them everyday and the longer you wait the more they are out there= lower price. Have some patience and keep your shee. You will regret it if you dont.

Whatever your decision I wish you well.....

:cheers: