Grand River Racing

Bensshee

I don't advertise because I need MORE work, I do it because I want to. I do need the work in order to pay the bills, but I advertise so I can keep the Grand River name out there. Sorry about the phone situation, but I get over 100 calls a day and I would never get anything done if I answered it. If you wanted something you should have left a message.

I don't advertise because I need MORE work, I do it because I want to. I do need the work in order to pay the bills, but I advertise so I can keep the Grand River name out there. Sorry about the phone situation, but I get over 100 calls a day and I would never get anything done if I answered it. If you wanted something you should have left a message.

Sounds like Patriot. They are busy for a reason. The small shops are usually the best but customer service isn't always great since it is often a one man show. If these shops answered every call they would never get anything done. Personally I'd rather leave a message and have the expert call me back instead of talking to Trixie the secretary or some salesman that doesn't know shit.