Hatfield McCoy

whatever you do dont stay at paradise island.....it is literally a shithole.....used to be a dump that they converted in to this christian type camping place (got govt money to clean it up etc)

On the other hand, hit up the rockhouse trails, for a banshee they are the best to ride. All the other ones are big looping trails more suited for 4wd quads that can go out all day long.

I carried a 2 gal can of gas on my back in a backpack and lightened my load every time we stopped. Bring good hillclimbing tires, I'd say blackwaters would be your best bet. skidplates everywhere is a good idea as well.

My kevlar bandits did well down there, bring plugs though, my brand new mudsharks got a hole in them the first time I rode on them. Make sure everything is cherry and reliable on your shee, bring a spare throttle cable and clutch cable and anything you can think of.

Also.....make sure not to forget your balls.....your gonna need them

. Thanks i read in some other post about the drags an hillclimb in some spots

wheres that at? Is their a main spot that everyone hangs out at after the trails close. Im lookin for the best all around action.

So far what I have on my list is

Clarke 5.6 tank have

Need a tie rod end

bringing my stock j-arm jst incase

Runnin Razr2s

Tire plugs

Plugs

anything else I need to add on?

How many jet sizes should I move up on my main? I dont know the elavation

down there.

Edited by FORMULASPEED