Bunch of Stuff

I have a new Maxtor 7200 RPM 120 GB Hard Drive and 512MB PC2700 DDR Ram - $120 (which is what I bought the hard drive for). They are in excellent condition.

I have a pvc mesh animal enclosure - 29 x 29 x 48 or you can lay it on it's side so it's 48" long (retail 99.00), plastic bottom "lid" for standing it upright (so no water spills through the bottom or sides.). Comes with 2 UV lamps, a heating lamp, night time lamp (50.00 retail), Small hiding log, and small branches for the ground (30.00 retail). I used it for my iguana and it worked great. It's got a zipper on the side so you can easily take it off. - $100

CD Wallet with: Age of Mythology and Titans expansion, Warcraft 3, Deus Ex 2: IW, BF1942 and RtR expansion, Ultima Online Renaissance and LBR, GTA Vice City (One radio station doesn't work on this copy so it comes free, The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, Baldurs Gate 2, Ghost Recon, Worms Blast (free), There are 3 hacked games: Prince of Persia with a sound bug further into the game (free) and Call of Duty (free) and Doom 3 (free) I can provide CD keys for all games and/or cracks for the hacked ones. If you want only 1 game out of those just tell me. I'll send them with the CD Wallet too. I don;t know if I added correctly but I believe it's about a 350 dollar value somwhere around there. - $150

I have 2 distant pictures of the world trade center before they crashed - $1000000000000 muahaha muahaha

PSOne - 10 Bucks (no controllers), memory card, and Crash Bandicoot: Warped.

N64 - 15 bucks with controller, the new graphics insert thing, and DK64, and Super Smash Bros.

All of this stuff is taking up space in my room, I'm saving for a Banshee and this is all I could think to do at the moment. My parents are putting $1000 bucks into it but they know that isn't enough and they think I can't come up with the rest without a job, but they won't let me get a job until I have my license which they won't take me to get. They won't pay me for yardwork or help around the house either, so I figured, why not just start selling my stuff. Nobody wants me to babysit, nobody wants me to do any yardwork for them, nobody wants me to walk their dogs. My neighbors are cruel people or my parents told them not to let me do any of their work. I need a bike so bad so please buy some stuff. I'll try to get pics up but the digital camera is broken. If you need pics PM me and I will fix the camera asap. And hopefully this doesn't get removed because it's not banshee related. I can't advertise on ebay cause it costs money and I don't know of any other forums to post this on. Plus maybe some of you guys might want this stuff. <_<

Edited by iceman