what pilots?

DirtRider

stock timing, stock head, makuni 25-26 mm carbs. its got no air box mods the snorkle is still on. white brothers air filter. its got fmf fatties and pwer core 2 silencers. and 64.25mm bore. 500 above sea level. anyone know what pilot jet i should run? it has 30's and ran with it, but im not sure if there the right ones. anyone know? any one know wha pilots come with those pipes?

We really can't tell you what pilots. If I had to guess, I'd say 27.5 would be all you need and maybe the 25 with the snorkel still on, but the only person who can know that is the rider. If it's not fouling or sputtering off idle, and your off idle responce is good, then just go with it, if it starts sputtering or cutting out some, then you might go down one size.

<_< Why do you still have the snorkel on???? If you have a air filter and pipes your suposed to take that off let your shee breath alittle better. Try that out if anything drop down to 27.5. Don t forget to check your main jets after removing the snorkel, but you should be ok maybe up a size or two!!!

Everybody hit this right on the nose....like gurny said. Take the snorkel off!!! Your losing some serious hp....I'd even cut the last 1.5" off the end of the air box lid right behind the clips so you still have all 4 clips holding it on.