Random movie quotes II

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1."To hell with those fellas. Buzzards have to eat, same as worms."

2." Then one day I hear "Reach for it, mister." I spun around, and there I was standing face to face with a six year old kid. Well, I just laid down my guns and walked away. Little bastard shot me in the ass. So I limped to the nearest saloon, crawled inside a whiskey bottle, and I've been there ever since."

3." First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV."

4."You want to know the secret to surviving air travel? After you get where you're going, take off your shoes and your socks then walk around on the rug bare foot and make fists with your toes."

5."Ever since you got hit by that laser at that Blue Oyster Cult Show you've been acting like a pussy!"

6."We agreed I wouldn't f*ck you, and you wouldnt f*ck me until we got this f*ck outta the fuckin' picture!"

...More to come.

6."We agreed I wouldn't f*ck you, and you wouldnt f*ck me until we got this f*ck outta the fuckin' picture!"

"somthing about marry"

I ain't going to the wall chase. i'm heading straight to fresno, finding a bar, sit down drink some fat ass jack and cokes, and be hitting on some filthy white trash hookers!!!!!!

I don't know what movie that is..... somebody tell me b/c it's sounds bad ass. :headbang:

Mike

2. "Fifteen bucks, little man.

Put that shit in my hand...."

thats from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

here's a couple....

1."God damnit man, i swear you guys rip on me 13 or 14 more times, im out of here."

2."You got the wrong guy im the dude man."

3."Im prepared to scowl the earth for that mutha fucka."

Edited by dEcon

1." this place makes cambodia look like kansas ".....

2." take off my shoes for this prick ???, no way" .....

3." what you lookin' at, friend ????, oh hey man, i was'nt starin' at his neck or nothin"

4." always was a sucker for a red-head" .......

5." man, you got to be a stupid motherfucker to get fired on your day off"........

1. Predator

2. Donnie Brasco

3. Cheech and Chong

4. Gone in 60 seconds

5. Friday

Hehe 1st to get all 5, I can't believe no1 got #4