Need help on rim decision

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, those Helos are very very nice.

Jen, I talked to "happy" yesterday about some wheels, cause i know he can get some good prices out of dallas and he's checking for me. For instance, he can get the eagles on the first page for 30 or 40 less than i can. I'll have to see what he comes up with since I kind of obligated myself, but if that don't work out, then i'll be scouring the web again for some of that shiz. A little out of my price range at the moment, but well worth it i imagine.

Later.

those wheels just down from the gordons are BAD. they're the walker evans' im guessing? anyways how much does a set of those run?

ive seen them at 365 a wheel for fully polished ones and can only be made to order and come in 17x8 with the backspacing being the custom part. oh and there non dot approved and are real beadlocks. if i was going to run a 35 id have a set allready !

Hell yeah evil. Thanks for making my decision more difficult. that site is nice to look around on, superbuytires, they have a lot of freaking wheels

welcome to my world :wacko: after a million wheels and websites they all look alike. the helos are different and nice, cheapest i seen them for a 17x10 was 173 each for chrome and 146 each for polished. not bad. super buy tires is the biggest ghetto spot in bellflower, i was waiting there and some rapper came in and slapped 15 grand cash down for a set of "spinning" rims. ugly ones too :lol:

good god evil, if i ran 35's i would steal some. they are wicked ass crispy. can you imagine those on a 22" travel F-150?!?!

i had a set of projects on my 150 and damn those tires are sweet off road. there great in the dirt but suck on the road being its a softer compound. but still :drool:

yes, regulators are very nice. i like them quite a bit.

Put the lift under the front end this evening. Couldn't get the damned trac bar out to put in my new adj. one. The top bolts are out and the bottom nut is off, but the damn bolt on the bottom is blocked from being removed by the drag link. So, I don't know what i'm gonna do. Don't feel like pulling the damn drag link apart just to get at the freaking trac bar bolt, what a piss poor design, surely they could've swapped ends on the nut and bolt and made it much easier. anyway. truck looks decent, but it's not enough lift. still have some lift to go on the rear, but only blocks and i'll do it tomorrow, shouldn't take too long.

the rims will be here Tues., i'll shoot y'all a pic when i get 'em.