W.T.F!

OK what is this I'm reading that people here on BHQ are selling other members FUCin broken crap damn man thats bull shit!!! man i hope to god i dont meet the people that sell broken stuff to members (axle,shocks) cuz im gonna stick it where the sun dont shine side ways!!!! :angry::angry::angry: dammit if its boke dont Fin sell it !!!

I try to be careful around ebay and only buy from people with good feed back but on this site I really trusted everyone. everyone who had atleast 100 posts. shellbyzfan33 had like 400 and I have talked to him several times on here before. I thought I was ok dealing with him BLAH!!! He screwed me out of $70 and 4 hours work cause now I have a bent axle in my banshee still but I took 2 hours puttin it in and now I gotta take 2 hours taking it out and he still hasn't responded to my emails. careful who you deal with guys!!

now Im still looking for an axle but im $70 in the hole to start!!!

WTF is right :shootself:

I just wanna add: how do people lie right to you and rip you off. I just wasn't raised like that. I cant do it to people especially people from a tight nit site like this. I thought we where all friends here??? :angry::angry::angry:

Yeah no shit huh!! you know id reather give my money to someone on BHQ than steal-bay. I mean i've asked around for prices for my shee becouse i got to rebuild mine. I dont have a billion bucks becouse if i did someone would be getting a vist :D:D Now it's like how do you trust anyone on here now.!? I THINK SOMEONE NEEDS A REFUND!!!! I mean come on you know if it was broken or not!!! lol someone is really hard up for money....

once again here is the deal;

i had the axle on my shee and never noticed a thing. i'm not the kind of person who would sell junk to someone. ask the other guys who i've sold things to. i'm not avoiding any e-mails cause i've only received 2. neither which included a problem . i wrote in ur other thread that i will refund u your money!!!!! i would say ur the asshole for being all sneaky and posting all these thread without actually e-mailing about the problem. and wtf takes 2 hours to replace an axle. again why would i have the axle powdercoated and put up for sale if it was bent??? plus a felow bhq member told me that u have ridden the shee like 6 time since it has been on????? maybe YOU bent it?????????

I just wanna add: how do people lie right to you and rip you off. I just wasn't raised like that. I cant do it to people especially people from a tight nit site like this. I thought we where all friends here??? :angry::angry::angry:

just goes to show that you cant trust anyone anymore... it sucks!!