Practical Joke

So last night a buddy of mine comes over. He wanted to see some stuff I just redid on my truck. Then we came inside to watch a little SNL. Well...he ended up falling alseep like he normally does and I came on the puter for about 30 minutes. My dad's got this coyote hide with the head filled to look like its still alive. So he's layin there on his back...I take the thing and lay it on his chest face to face. Took this picture...I shake his arm a bit to wake him up, he gets one look at the thing and jumps about 10 feet in the air and throws it across the room. To say the least he wasn't too excited about what I did. What's even more funny is just earlier we were talking about how funny it would be to put it on somebody that was sleeping and when they wake up shit their pants. :D

So last night a buddy of mine comes over. He wanted to see some stuff I just redid on my truck. Then we came inside to watch a little SNL. Well...he ended up falling alseep like he normally does and I came on the puter for about 30 minutes. My dad's got this coyote hide with the head filled to look like its still alive. So he's layin there on his back...I take the thing and lay it on his chest face to face. Took this picture...I shake his arm a bit to wake him up, he gets one look at the thing and jumps about 10 feet in the air and throws it across the room. To say the least he wasn't too excited about what I did. What's even more funny is just earlier we were talking about how funny it would be to put it on somebody that was sleeping and when they wake up shit their pants. :D

Thats the fucken coolest practical joke ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, that is the coolest stuffed coyote ever. I want one.

God I was so pissed at myself afterwards that I didnt get it on video. I thought of it about a minute after he woke up and I was on the floor laughing my ass off. Next time he's over it's definitely gonna be on film!

Thats pretty good.

Long ago, when I was in boot camp (many years ago) we wrapped a guy up with toliet paper while he was sleeping. When morning came, we were awoken to someone screaming bloody murder, we had forgotten all about him. This guy thought he died and was in the after life when all he could see was white and could hardly move. (we used around 4 rolls of tp). :rolleyes:

Thats pretty good.

Long ago, when I was in boot camp (many years ago) we wrapped a guy up with toliet paper while he was sleeping. When morning came, we were awoken to someone screaming bloody murder, we had forgotten all about him. This guy thought he died and was in the after life when all he could see was white and could hardly move. (we used around 4 rolls of tp). :rolleyes:

thats funny...on viva la bam they wrapped this guy to his bed with saran rap while he was asleep and fliped to bed upsidedown and then they walked on the bed :lol: