Clutch cover

This is a clutch cover I polished last week-end and instead of selling it straight up, I am going to hold an auction on the HQ for it.The auction starts right now and will end next Saturday at 12:00 pm, of course shipping will be on the buyer wich will be about 15$$ for US residents and a little less for those living in Canada.Money order or Paypal payments only, the auction starts at 20$$ US and will go through unless someone makes me an offer I obviously cant refuse... :)

There is more interest than i thought there would be so it got me thinking...I will deduct 30$ from the final bidding price and shipping for the polished cover will be on me if someone wants to add his own stock cover to the deal (only the aluminum part everything else you keep) and pay shipping to me.I will ship airmail as it is much cheaper than UPS as "." said and will ship as a gift so that there are no taxes nor duty fees to be paid by the buyer, I will expect the same in return.