Help me find a 'shee please

I've always had a thing for Banshee's but never had the money. Right now I have a '88 Blaster that is in the middle of some major overhaul. I love the feeling of it and how it fits but before 2-strokes are banned in 2006 I want to pick up a Banshee. I'm looking to spend 1,500 AT MOST. So if you guys know of any sites or people looking to sell that cheap please let me know.

keep saving. you'll want at least 3G's for a shee that's worth a damn.

BTW, they'll be around for awhile. Go get a loan for about 5 and a half G's and tats4life has a freaking killer shee that should be about 8 or 9G's prolly more.

Edited by sredish

It probably is but I don't really want to spend that much money on it. I don't really want to buy a new one because they're so expensive. I still owe 1,300 out of 3,000 I payed for my truck and paying for a Banshee would probably be even more so expensive. I'd just rather get an older one do some clean up work on it a little than start hitting the mods like I did with my Blaster. A new one would be nice but I just don't see myself spending so much money for a new or used one... There was someone trying to sell a '87 shee for 2,200 nearly stock! I couldn't believe it.

I bought my 87 for 1400, and it is bad ass, just doing a rebuild for cosmetic value, look on autotrader and yull find a cheap one. Just do a thorough inspection (compression testing, seals, bolts and fasteners, drive train setup,) just look it over real good, and of course test drive it. I talked this kid down from 2200 when i brought my compression tester, kind of intimidates some sellers. Give it a try let me know what u find. :cheers:

OK, what do you think about this? Finish putting my money into my Blaster, riding it until late next spring, part it out, and with the money from that and what I've saved over the winter, buy a 2005 Banshee.

its already an 88 blaster...how much do u plan on gettin for it?

OK, what do you think about this? Finish putting my money into my Blaster, riding it until late next spring, part it out, and with the money from that and what I've saved over the winter, buy a 2005 Banshee.

its already an 88 blaster...how much do u plan on gettin for it?

Please READ. I don't plan on selling it, I plan on parting it out. The blaster was given to me or inheritted fromy my grandmother therefore I'm keeping it as a whole but will part out everything performance. Not going to add up to a huge ammount but would help earn more money towards a Banshee.