got away but friend didnt feel bad!

400exrider101

I dont have much against cops, its the god damn gay asshole legislatures who can vote to have their own raises. The cops are just doing there jobs and making their living. But stupid ass congressmen and senators criminalizing quads on roads should have their asses kicked.

i got arrested...impound ...and two tickets...for riding on the SIDE of a road...in the grass...i posted about it..nothing against cops but cometimes there on some bullshit

• 3 weeks later...

Me and my buddy hit up the streets sometimes up where he used to live. All back dirt roads, and some paved, and some other cool little places to ride. Just something to do to open them up and cruise. Every once in a while (like 3 times now), a statie will happen to pass us, or get called or something and we'll have to run. We've got a shed at his parents place that we leave open just in case and can rip right up into it and disappear.

There's the Pennsylvania turnpike that runs through the area that we ride and the bridges to cross it are few and far between. There are creek tunnels that run under it in quite a few spots that we can get to and we just head for them. We usually end up heading for this one field, he goes one way, I go another, and whichever one he chases heads for the closest tunnel, and the other goes for the next tunnel down, and then we head for the shed.

The 2nd time we got chased we were quite a good way away from his parents, over at this quarry. We got stormed by 4 staties, (someone must've called in and they came up from 15 minutes away at their station). We took off through this one creek, up into a field, wrapped back around to the road where they were ripping up after us, up the one road, down another road, across a field, down another road where there were 2 staties waiting at the field we usually cut across. We went ripping through this one guys yard, off to another road, through the back of the Fire departments yard, through this little park, down this guys long driveway back to the road to be able to get to the other side of the field and we both split up at that point and headed for the shed. He got there before me and had the door shut but heard me coming and opened it so I could get in. We both got out and went over to his front porch sat down and were drinking a beer as a statie went driving down the road looking for us.

I'm not proud to run from the cops, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm figuring after we got away that first time we got chased, the 2nd time they really wanted us, and we were gonna pay if they got us. We werent tearing up anyones property, it wasnt hunting season, we were just cruising around on back roads where your lucky if you see 3 cars go by in the 2 hours your out riding. It's not like we were riding down main street or anything.