Defibulator

My neighbor has a defibulator for sale. For any of you that don't know what a defibulator is, it is the machine EMS use to get your heart beating correctly(like after you eat shit real hard and your heart is outta whack). Alot of buisness' have these to get better insurance rates. This would be a great thing to have if you go way out in the desert camping where it takes an hour to get medical help or if you live way out in the booneys. It has never been used and comes with all the instructions on use. It was bought last year for $1500.00. He wants $400. Let me know if your interested I can get you pics and any other info.

Is it something I can use to "train" my wife? 

Sure, hell you could even try one on each sack. :o Might be a little kinky.

If you put one paddle on each ear will a persons head blow up?

Maybe if there in a swimming pool. :blink:

Got a couple deadbeat bidders I would like to send a free set of earphones to. Tell 'em to turn the volume all the way up and push the button.

Also make one heck of a banshee theft deterrant. You could park your banshee in the middle of the 'hood and head to 'da likkuh sto and come back only to see a bunch of guys staggering around or flopping around on the ground. I mean more than the usual amount that are staggering and flopping on the ground outside of the 'hood likkuh sto B)