Which?

Which should i do? Get a raptor 660r or ds650 or put $4000/$5000 in my shee. i mean i will put about 2 grand into either the ds or the raptor. but with the shee i will probably just do alot. please help me and just dont say the shee cause its a shee forum. im leaning towards the raptor for some reason

depends on how you like to ride and how your shee is set up currently. if you like to dune and mx, and your shee is primarily for mx and set up that way, spend the dough on a ds or raptor.

it's your money, and we don't know how you feel, you may want the shee and then something a little tamer to ride, or for the gf, you'll have to make that decision. I will say, for me, it'd be nice to have another sport quad (say thumper) to have to beat around on and take it easy when I want to. I can do that on the shee with no probs, but I would like one.

I'll 2nd what sredish said. I'd go with getting a another quad too. It's always nice to have that choice, or a back up if one is down for repairs or something.

and if i had to choose between the 2 that you suggested, i'd go w/ the raptor.

good luck!.... :headbang:

id defiantely take a raptor over a ds 650...and with all that extra money id buy another quad too as long as the banshee is somewhat built up (pipes filter cool head timing and reeds)

its your decision, and it also depends on if you were to buy a raptor or ds650, what youd be using it for. if you want one for the girlfriend, get a raptor..if you dont have a girlfriend or you dont wanna get her a quad, id lay down the extra cash and get a yzf450...just my thoughts