Damp plug, T6's and Toomey Jets

I have a 99 Banshee all stock except for T6 pipe kit, and 2:1 air filter... no air box... 280 main... it also came with a 270 main...and the needle jet supplied by Toomey... my air mixture screw is out 2 turns... im mixing at 36:1 fuel... when i start it, it is alittle smokey, but goes away after a while... after some beating around my yard with it... i took the plugs out and they were alittle damp.

i noticed when the bike is warm... i have to give it alittle gas to start it, which i hadnt before... Top end wise it screams, it wants to just keep on pulling in every gear... Down low... it bogged alittle, i was running paddles, maybe i am jsut used to the limited traction of the stock tires...?

Ill probally pull the plugs tonight and take alook at them... any suggestions...

I only changed the main... and the Needle... both are from Toomeys Perfect jet kit... I might be jsut gettig picky with this jettign though... i definitly cant see it picking up any more power up top... it is jsut crazy...

just try changing the needle, I see a lot of people complain about the low / mid and it seemed a lot of cases are attributed to the "Toomey" (aka Blaster) needle. I was informed awhile back that the "Toomey" needle is really just a Blaster needle.