changed pipes

yea i was draggin my friends 400 and it just shut off, it was electircal cause i didnt have spark, took off the flywheel and the wires came out from behind the timing plate and the flywheel cut them in 2, put em back together today and im gonna see if she runs, and i love the pipes, thanks man

Good deal. Glad your back up and going.

How loud are your pipes? I was riding with a dude this weekend who was running Pro Circuits and his shit sounded way quieter than man. I was mostly following in the trails because I had never been there. I was probably between 2 and 5 quad lengths away most of the time or moved up right next to him, and I really couldn't hear his at all over my Fatties, and when he idled, it was hard to hear it. I mean, it was kinda nice not having a loud ass bike right next to you, but made me realize how loud mine are.

Cool man,

Later.

Good deal. Glad your back up and going.

How loud are your pipes? I was riding with a dude this weekend who was running Pro Circuits and his shit sounded way quieter than man. I was mostly following in the trails because I had never been there. I was probably between 2 and 5 quad lengths away most of the time or moved up right next to him, and I really couldn't hear his at all over my Fatties, and when he idled, it was hard to hear it. I mean, it was kinda nice not having a loud ass bike right next to you, but made me realize how loud mine are.

Cool man,

Later.

Have you re-packed your silencers lateley? I did not realize there was much difference in noise from PC's to FMF's???