wondering about my motor work?

I just got my shee back with a mild clean up port, vitos ss pistons, trued and welded crank, and a .020 over bore. plus my other mods in my sig (pipes, v force, shaved head, + 4 timing, lightned flywheel) Im just getting it broke in. I have about 3/4 of a tank of gas through it and It was faster before I got the motor work done. I have 390 mains, 30 pilots, air screw 1.5 turns out, toomey needles on 3rd up from bottom, at about 1200 ft above sea level and 70-80 degrees temp. am I over jetted and if so will it make that much of a difference when I get the jetts dialed in a little better?? I think the quad was faster before I got the work done, if not its close. Or will It get better as I get a little more time on it??

i got pretty much the same mods little more port work and i run 330 mains at about 600ft above sea level . i would break it in slowly then do a 6th gear wide open spark plug check, if its rich bring it down a size until its perfect color.

i would break it in slowly then do a 6th gear wide open spark plug check, if its rich bring it down a size until its perfect color.

Will that pick up the power cause I was really hopeing for quite a bit more.????