K&N powerlid

coolhead03

Just my input for anyone thinking about it, Ive had it for about 2 months overall i like it. it helps to keep the air filter clean so you not spending time after every ride cleaning and reoiling. I think it looks more impressive than it actually is though. I was running a K&N with a oiled outerware and no lid which worked good, But you still have to change the outerware after every ride which means your using more oil and it costs $. when you get it it comes pre oiled so you just slap it on and since i ran no lid it didnt change jetting,It does however come with a recommended jet for stock application. you have to put velcro along the outside edge of the lid for an outerware my velcro came unstuck in the front part where it would catch the wind the most. so it could use some improvement to the design. As for power gains I didnot notice any obviously but a stocker might notice mild gain.It cost 120 bones for that price it should have a better design for the outerware.But the protection it provides is great and you con tell when it is dirty because the outerware has a K&N logo that shows through as a clean spot on the lid itself. sorry for being long winded jus thought this might help anyone interested. :cheers: