Revving to the moon...Please Help!

just for shits and giggles what kind of throttle cable did u replace it with? .. i know some throttle cables have an adjustment on the bars .. try messing with that make sure where it goes into the adjuster the cable isnt pulling out of the adjuster if it is there is your problem .. i noticed if u dont leave enough slack in the cable when u turn your bars or something it can be pulled of of the adjustment this happned on my bike because the cable was too tight . therefore when i turned the bike towards the right it was pulling out of the adjuster and reeving to the moon .. just another thing to look for im running out of ideas ..

Throttle cable is fine - no kinks not pulling out anywhere - all the adjustments are correct and the slide bottoms out for sure. I really think the key is the fact that it doesn't go through the roof until I pull the choke. With the choke off it just spits and sputters and takes off but doesn't stay at high rev and just acts real erratic. This is killing me here.

FIXED!! - It was a blown Reed - blew clear though on the left side. Thanks for all the help!!!

At last you fixed it !!!! :clap: I was stating to loose sleep and was close to selling my Shee (Nothing wrong with it) as a result of the shit you went through. :cheers:

Edited by antwa