535 Cheetah What times you guys runnin?

Hey just built a 535 cheetah w/ tyson porting, tyson trans, direct drive lockup, on alky shearer pipes, In a lightend stock frame I was wondering if any of you guys are running a similar setup and what times you're running. (dirt, sand, asphault.)

we had one very similar to urs built down here in s.c. with portwork from grand river racing. it was rumored to have went 5.90`s in the 1/8th on asphalt up in mi. before it was brought down here. but i did see it go 6.68 at 98mph on the dirt at our 1/8th mile dirt track last year but it was on a light weight frame when it did that. its on a stock frame now. we are waiting on a few parts and we are goin to see what we can get out of it. when we do ill be sure to let ya know.

The top end kit from trinity is $4200.00 that includes the 535 cylinders, 10mm crank, pistons, head, and intake boots. Then you need to get it ported/flowbenched. Im putting down around 125-130 hp. at the back tires.

If you need drag frame mods. let me know I do them cheaper than anyone. Let me know.

• 3 weeks later...