2 into 1 pipe

hi i use too have dg pipe and toomey t5 pipe but i was looking for better bottom performance so i bought dynoport the pipe is great but the boffle is so ugly men... but the pipe is great for bottom and dont seem too lose any top end and the sound is killer!! so my question is is there any better pipe for trail riding cause this one is sure hard to beat by the way sorry for my english (i am french) thanks :bolt::headbang:

yea this pipe is pretty great for downlow, i love the sound of it to, dont u! but i might give ptr mids a try, heard they are pretty good in this region to

hell yeah on the pt mids. i want a set so bad it hurts. btw, if anyone out there with pt mids decides they want some fatties, i gots a set right here, with an added hundred that goes with 'em. ;)

i got the dynoport and my friend has paul turner and let me tell you have got double the mid power that is got and tone of low compare of him but is got more top end! and the look of pt pipe are sick !! but for working on engine the dynoport is the best !! :bolt: