Plug Color ?

Got a plug/jetting question for you experts.

I went riding all day yesterday and like most places it was really packed. So on the trails there were times were I was lugging 1st gear for quite awhile. Also by the end of the day my filter was pretty dusty.

Today when I went to check my plugs I noticed that they were black at the end of the threds. In fact I was able to take my nail and actually scrape lil flakes of black oil and carbon ( I guess it was). The electrode was dark grey and black but half of the ceramic part was a redish/maron color.

Now I thought that I was a lil rich because I noticed if I wasn't high in the RPM's when I hit 6th there was a slight hesitation.

This is my jetting 340's stock pilots and needle in forth position.

I am running Castor 927 at 32:1 and 50/50 Torco Mach 110 and 93. If that matters.

****I am getting V FORCE REEDS this week too so factor this in when answering.**

Here's the list of questions I have:

1. Should I switch to 330's but I am going to Hatfield and McCoy the end of the month and it is 800ft below where I am now Dont really wanna piss with jetting down there?

2. Why the redish color on half the ceramic part?

3. Could the build up be from lugging it and not jetting?

Thanks guys:

Checking the plugs after a day of riding just shows overall jetting. You could still be way rich or way lean on the mains. Your needle clip position has the biggest effect through most of the throttle range. I would imagine you'll have to jet up a little for the VForce reeds so I'd say stick with what you have.

I might not be much help... I'm still working on my own jetting. Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents though.