To Rich?

I just put my new top end together .030 over wisecos and added a noss head and boyesen pro 86 reeds and spacers along with my fmf fatties and k&n clamp ons that were already on it. But anyway when I started it up for the first time I pulled the choke and it started after a bunch of kicks and I pushed the choke back in because it was wanting to die than I pull it back out and it just wants to die at half choke or full choke does that mean that im running to rich? I never use to die before this new top end. I heard that adding reeds make it run a little richer is that true?

It's possible that it's a little rich, and that's on the pilot jet, not the main.

Reeds can vary from not making any difference in jetting to causing it to lean out a little from added airflow. They shouldn't cause a rich condition.

Well, when my banshee fires up on fullchoke, it will die after a second. I will then move the choke to 1/2 and kick her over again, after she is running I IMMEDIATELY push the choke in all of the way,,, or she will die. I cant run with the choke on unless it is winter time. So if she runs fine without the choke I wouldnt worry about it. Besides the choke is just to get her started.