"oh My God" Desert Race

I'm there man! Talked to Chris a little last night, not sure if I'm gonna stay overnight at the pits or try to go back to Alb. Saturday night...but if he runs the Banshee it's gonna be tough to keep up!! Jason better be there too after finishing second, hope Dustin gets that Raptor running soon. You all set?

Thanks led!!

I dunno on the Canny ABM, on Banshees the hubs are splined to the axle and held on with a castle nut and cotter pin. I never looked that close at yours so I'm not sure, we can scope it out after practice Saturday if you don't get it on by then, I'll have tools...

Evil, this next one will be my third desert race...ever. B)

Will do J.J., when's your next one? And when are you gonna post some pics of that African race action? I'd love to see some and hear what it's like over there...alot longer and more difficult I'm sure. I remember seeing the official race link you posted a year or two ago but never saw many pics other than the trucks...

Will do J.J., when's your next one? And when are you gonna post some pics of that African race action?

Not for a long time, I'm still here in South Korea working on a shipbuilding project. Remember the big 2-stroke engine I showed u guys a while ago.

Any way you'll be seeing a lot more of me on the HQ now, my baby is in storage and I come to the BHQ to get my fix...