Any Lawyers In The House?

My blaster was recently towed because I was riding on the road. No biggie I fucked up I'll pay the ticket, I went to get it out of impound, the station will not release the quad because there is no vin on it, the frame was made for me, so techinically there is no vin, how do I go about getting it out, they wll not accept that nor will they accept the reciept of the fucking motor I bought for it.

In indiana you are suppose to have a mvin assigned to any frame that is built. It's as simple as having a police officer fill out a vin inspection saying there is no vin and it was a custom build. You may also need the receipt for proof of not being stolen. The vin inspection is $5. I know this is hind sight, but maybe if you have the reciept for the frame you can get it done. Also, I'd get paperwork saying you tried to get it out with a date so that you can argue paying the storage fee for the extra time that it didn't need to sit there.

Storage fees, not a problem.

People that towed it have a contract with us at the mill for wrecks, overturned trucks, shit like that so the guy is not gonna charge me any storage fees, just $25.

BUT I have to get the tow reciept.

My parents neighbor didn't build it but is a damn good welder, what if he went in and said he fabbed it up for me.

Hmm My dads buddy is a cop wonder if he will fill out one of those forms for me.

How the f*ck can they refuse to do a vin check.

The buddy is out of town the whole week.

Went up there requested it, and they told me without a bill of sale they will not do it. Well technically the cop told them not to do it without the bill of sale.

Now wtf do I do.

And its not stolen guys dont worry.

I'm a fireman and this is how the cops are treating me? Un-Fucking-Believable.

let me clear my throat on this one

how exactly did you have the frame made for you and by who? Come up with a receipt from the manufacturer that made it!

Whats this? you say your "friend" made it for you? well come up with a receipt and a list showing all materials and labor costs involved in the making of it.

Cops are only doing their job and so is the impound yard. If you dont have proof of ownership then youre screwed. This is how they stop just anyone fro picking upo stuff at the impound yard.

For one erbilabuc, I resent that you think I"m a fucking thief.

For two the guys been welding and fabricating shit for over 30 years.

For Three I showed them the material passes, and receipt for the piping and motor respectively.

For Four the guy did it as a side project in the winter for me, I built and work on his computer for free and help him anytime he has a problem.

For Five I had 3 cop friends talk to him and he told all three he didn't know why he was being a pain like this, he just felt like it.

For Six it took me going to a detective from another city that I used to voley firefight for to go with me and speak with thier chief who bypassed the cop and released it and was gonna talk to the officer about his behavior toword a fireman of all people.

For Seven come Monday I'll get my vin check and title request in.

Edited by Fireman-hott

what if i made a go-kark and i didnt stamp a number on the frame?

ill tell you what? go to another police officer an see if he contradicts his partner. all police men are fuct. if you wre drivinbg a hot wheeles on the road and they said it didnt have a vin number and wasnt going to give it back because you didnt have proof that some one who was "also" in the legal "system" was in the legal system? didnt want to gine it bak. thats jst grosse. i thnk at 1; 30 in the morning you shoulf kindly gine then a rock thorugh there window of oppertunity. dont get cought becauuse you alreay kow whatere gonna do.

accuse the innocent of being guilty.

its one of the easyest things to to do if your one of them/

I know fire fighting is you job, but I bet you wouldn't piss on that cops ass if his guts were on fire! :jesterlaugh:

Dude! while were in a cop baggin mood, or at least me, my wife got a fix it ticket for having tinted side windows (new lancer EVO) by the same highway patroll officer that gave me a speeding ticket in november INSIDE our gated community! Son of a Bitch! Well, I kinda was speeding :D but my wifes windows were supposed to be a legal tint for the side windows in CA. He was going the other way and that's the only reason he pulled her over. I guess he's just pulling over all of the sport cars he can in our neighborhood. Cant wait till he shows up on my highway construction site to work one of these days thinking he's going to get a full day of OT and his ass gets sent home with show up pay only! Paybacks a bitch! :evil:

Dude you need to chill out. Get your ducks in a row before you go back down there and piss everyone else off. Because if you talk like you do on this post down at the impound lot I can see why the cop has it in for you. Do it right and you'll get your wheeler back.

Why do you think being a fireman should get you special treatment, you're just like everybody else that gets up and goes to work every day. Go back and look at your post where it says " I f$%^ed up", you get the hint. erbilabuc doesn't think you're a thief, he probably just thinks you're an idiot. Hero, if you knew half of want you think you do, you would have known about the VIN check before it was built . ?? And you sure as heck wouldn't be riding on public roads. Think about it......Sheeze

Hey Ducman, it sounds like you got bigger problems than speeding tickets if you've got Highway Patrolman patrolling a " gated community ". What's up with that? Off duty or what?

The cops dont have thier own impound lot here, it is a third party lot.

I didn't get pissed till the third or fourth time.

LIke I said earlier I've called the guy that owns the lot a couple dozen times from work to pickup wrecks and whatnot out there. So I had no problem with the guy or anything of that nature.

I stopped for him. Turns out according to the cop friend that got it cleared, a bunch of them had run from him back there. Well I can see why though, one cop in th emiddle of sand and 6-7 people(his estimate) on quads. So he thought I was one of them and just wanted to be a dick and a dick he was.

Fireifghter special treatment? Yeah I do expect something from the police helping me out once in awhile. One day your gonna need an ambulance and if you f*ck me like he did you better hope to god I'm not on it.

Yeah not only am I a Fireman, Im an EMT, Hazmat technician, confined space rescue certified, gas rescue certified, rope recue certified, I can operate a crane capable of carrying a 175 ton ladle or molten steel, incase the operator drops and I have to walk this plank thats maybe 1/2-3/4 the width of your average front door and is easily 100ft up.

I've fought fires with some people on that cities department, knew the fire chief, and have trained with them on occasion.

If you were a cop and pulled over an ER nurse doing 10mph over the limit, Would you let her off with a warning? I would because someday I may need her to set a bone in my body after wrecking the banshee, seeing as how I'll leave the blaster to the fiancee.

Oh and I dont need the hero thing. I dont do it for the recognition I do it because I love the job and I wouldn't have it any other way. Its only 3 blocks straight down the road for me to get back there. Not like I was riding 2 miles on main roads.

Edited by Fireman-hott