Xr Fiddys

I picked up a 04 CRF50 the other day and have begun putting on mods and mastering the wheelies. Just wondering if anybody on here has one or any experience with these pit bikes. they are badass little bikes and durable as hell. they have a huge following around the west coast and are Hondas best bike IMO. Can't wait to put on the bars and stiffer springs tonight! :headbang:

I was tellin Stan about thoes things and how popular they have become. He should start making some of his billet parts for them. They would sell like hot cakes. Every one and there mom rides one around here. I bet its the only bike that you could completly build from all after market parts. Prolly not not but thoes things are every where.

ya lets spend 10,000 bucks on sum thing that i can shit bigger than ummm no i would look like a monkey fucking a football 270 lbs man on a damn 5 yeatr old bike ummm no i look like an ape on the shee enough yes you can completly build a 50 from aftermarket parts

mike

my boys have a whole moto-x track for the fiddies, they do some crazy shit. one kid does a backflip in the foam pit, when he does it for real i will have to vidieo it. Fast50s.com has some trick stuff. you should check them out, oh and go buy 50 nuts, it is the best 50 vid out. this dude does a 360 and some other cool shit.

What do one of those run price wise??

I think a buddy of mine from the gym is planning on getting a few and having me put some shine on them....

Now that I've googled a picture, there was one of these for sale down the street from my shop tricked out last summer for $1,700

Well tricked out as I could tell.