Watched A Cop Hit A Family In A Car At 100 Mph

Personally I think that anyone that runs from the law should be sentanced to the max. Especially if someone is hurt during the chase. It's simple cause and effect. I would be just as sick if some robber came into my wife's bank and blasted her with a shotgun. Especially to find out the police couldn't chase the suspect because of no chase laws. Thats F'd Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you run (IE Drive reckless during the pursuit, speeds over 85 MPH) you go to the pokey till you turn grey!!!

Pretty soon them damn drunks and dope runners wouldn't be running any longer!

I agree man. Cause and effect. Plus the guy had a gun, so backing off isn't an issue. What if he would have stopped at Stealthawd's house instead of passing by?? It happened here yesterday morning. The guy actually got away from the cops twice within 4 hours, and now hes' running around town armed, and no one knows his where abouts. Got the hollow points in the magnum tonight.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

latest results showed the cop was not going that fast but around 70. he had actually swerved into the next lane to avoid the lady but she had zipped in front of him. the guy (robber) has a record of armed robbery and what not, this wasn't his first go around. he was in a stolen van and robbed the hotel at gun point. it's this bastards fault that they had to chase him, he was armed and dangerous, heading south towards the high school and civic center where MY kids play. they have every right to stop this fucker from hurting anyone in the area. some lady NOT paying attention pulls out in front of a cop who normally would have not been speeding. fry this bastard IMO. he came down to farmington from St Louis to rob this damn hotel...pick one on a damn highway...not a populated business / residential district. BZZZZZZZ!!!! FRY BASTARD! I'm pissed now that I see the guy and hear all the shit he did to rob this place.

ohhh stealtyh wade, change your story 10mmoe time will ya.

lets end it.

its really unfortunate to all the women and childern involved. good think hes cought. at least we know hell be out in 40 years to try to rob another bank huuh? hey maybe there can be some other people killed too. putting people in jail does not solve the problems of society. but i supose none of you guys might know too much about the causeand affect, and affect becoming the cause.

more usless bable. leave it to the bhq crew, LOL banghead

lets end it.

its really unfortunate to all the women and childern involved. good think hes cought. at least we know hell be out in 40 years to try to rob another bank huuh? hey maybe there can be some other people killed too. putting people in jail does not solve the problems of society. but i supose none of you guys might know too much about the causeand affect, and affect becoming the cause.

more usless bable. leave it to the bhq crew, LOL banghead

man...you are completely lost. you cant spell, you cant comprehend, you cant convey a plausible thought. broke stoned and biker...boy, youre a damn rocket scientist i'm sure. good lord man, if you are going to try to communicate, at least TRY to make SOME sense. your arguments are weak and no one knows what the hell you are talking about.

what the hell is "stealtyh wade"...not having good spelling is one thing, but S.O.B man, just look at my name and you can spell the damn thing. you seem to me to be the type of trash that would rob a damn hotel and be pissed when you get charged with someone getting hurt because of your actions. i see why you have so much sympathy for the criminal in this case...what a damn joke.

broke...hmmmm, I wonder why Mr. Education!

stoned...not surprised. what a waste of society. hurry up and break some more laws so you go to jail too and stop wasting bandwidth with your mindless ramblings supporting crime and cop bashing.

biker...if you are "true" biker, i'm sure your biker friends would love the fact that you have a "jap" four wheeler. in all honesty, the "bikers" i know would ridicule you to no end for having a non american made bike.

for the record, i changed my story as different facts came in regarding the incident. I was ASKED to keep some people updated and tried to do so.

cause and effect (yeah MORON...it's EFFECT, not affect)...you would have NO clue what cause and effect is. here's some cause/effect for you from someone WITH an education:

cause = you are stoned

effect=you are broke

cause=you are a dumbass

effect=you cannot spell, cannot convey thought clearly (contributes to being broke)

cause=you chose to make some stupid post

effect=you now are OWNED

go home useless...no one needs you in here bashing bhq

The cops were driving too fast in a residential area. Period. Second, If I were to slam into the back of another car or T bone the other car It would be my fault, because I should have been going slow enough to avoid the accident. Anyone who rear ends another vehicle is at fault just because thats how the law is. So I still feel it is the cops fault.

I'm going to have to agree with Stealth on this one, brokestoned sounds like the cops grabbed your stash and now your just jaded. I'm not trying to dis ya, it happend to me and I was, now I'm over it. Just syaing your not being very objective. The robber should get penalized with manslaughter.

Lets say that the robbers were shooting at the cops, the cops were shooting back and a stray bullet hits someone from either the cops or the robbers. It's the robbers fault. If the cops are doing what is reasonable, acting according to policy and not way out of line, then other negative consequences of the actions become the liability of the robbers since it happended as a result of the robbers actions in the first place. If the cops is acting in accordence with what he is supposed to do then he can not be held liable, otherwise how is he supposed to do his job? In my opinion it sounds like the high speed persuit is justified since they were armed and dangerous and likey to do more harm than the cops speeding, just didn't turn out good and the odds went the wrong way.

It's hard to say if the lady could have seen the cop comming at such a high speed but like it was mentioned, common sense says another cop is probably comming and she should have waited. I've seen some soccer moms do some pretty dumb shit in my highway construction traffic controll, like follow a AC haul truck that is in the middle of the traffic Q right onto the windrow of hot asphalt and get the minivan high centered.

get all excited. im not broke, i dont smoke, and i dont even own a bike. never even rode a street bike before.

i dont know where you got your name from. makes no sence to me but. im not gonna bash it.

how am in favor armed robbery? just quote what i said and i will clarify it so your stupid educated ignorant selfish self can understand.

yes you can spell type have a decient conversation. do you jump through hoops, if i hold a treat on your nose and tell you not to move will you. can you splash the audience after your trick? nothin but a a trained animal. do you know the hypnosis of life?

get all excited. im not broke, i dont smoke, and i dont even own a bike. never even rode a street bike before.

i dont know where you got your name from. makes no sence to me but. im not gonna bash it.

how am in favor armed robbery?  just quote what i said and i will clarify it so your stupid educated ignorant selfish self can understand.

yes you can spell type have a decient conversation. do you jump through hoops, if i hold a treat on your nose and tell you not to move will you. can you splash the audience after your trick?  nothin but a a trained animal.  do you know the hypnosis of life?

OK...to everyone, I sincerely apologize for a sad situation turning into a moronic conversation with a cretan. This is my last blurb to our burnt out friend. This is a very sad situation made into something ridiculous due to this idiot here.

"poor-burnt out-lowlife" - a.k.a.: brokestonedbiker

if none of those things in your nick are relative to you, why not just make your nick "purpleCATinDRESS"? it makes just as much sense. ftr, my nick is pretty easy to grasp (for most)...stealth (is my car) and AWD (it's all wheel drive), so there is nothing really to bash, it is relative to me...you can bash it if you don't like the car. who cares?

I dont give a rip what you are or are not in favor of. you are a waste of bandwidth and air. you are an air thief on this earth and are a mistake for even being allowed to walk the earth upright. once again, I think I referred to it as weak...yup, you're statements are weak with no meaning.

yes, i can jump through hoops. yes, i can hold a treat on my nose and you damn sure better believe I can splash the audience better than no one you ever met...but none of that for you or anyone else not deserving of respect. you want a trick, earn respect and you'll get it...until then, you're a joke...and ftr, you have lost mine as well as most people on bhq. i havent been here too long, but long enough to see there are some pretty respectable people here...you of which are not one of.

WTF is the "hypnosis of life"? you sound like a stoner pothead trying to be philosophical...once again, you make no damn sense. had you finished middle school, maybe after you learned to read, they would have taught you that there is some shit that you are gonna say that makes no damn sense...that's one of the many things that I'm sure you have burped out of your mouth that makes no sense. I bet even your stoner friends think you're an idiot.

And finally, I will close with this...arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics. whether you win or lose, you're still retarded.

Edited by stealthawd

BSB - You better go look out the window and make sure they aren't still watching you. You know the people in the gray van down the road. If you twist up some tinfoil and make some good antennas the mother ship might be able to locate you. Did you uncover the conspiracy with the oil corporations and the local police and the beef famers injecting secret homones into the cows and the genetically engineered crops which once consumed can exibit mind controll over you. Yeah, they know you found out. You may want to hide before it's too late. They want to extract your DNA and clone you so they can kill the real you and the clone you will conform to the new society of drones. You might want to do this :shootself: before it's too late. Hurry! I think they are comming!

WTF are you on? Is it fun stuff or does it just make you paranoid. :whoa: Heres some advice, stick to the things that can be grown and beer. Hard alcohol might make you a little crazy. :wacko: If it comes in a powder form, stay away from it. :flush: Repeat after me: Green stuff good, white stuff bad! Some drugs can scramble your egg and are just bad Umkay?

lets end it.

its really unfortunate to all the women and childern involved.  good think hes cought. at least we know hell be out in 40 years to try to rob another bank huuh?  hey maybe there can be some other people killed too. putting people in jail does not solve the problems of society. but i supose none of you guys might know too much about the causeand affect, and affect becoming the cause.

more usless bable. leave it to the bhq crew, LOL    banghead

man...you are completely lost. you cant spell, you cant comprehend, you cant convey a plausible thought. broke stoned and biker...boy, youre a damn rocket scientist i'm sure. good lord man, if you are going to try to communicate, at least TRY to make SOME sense. your arguments are weak and no one knows what the hell you are talking about.

what the hell is "stealtyh wade"...not having good spelling is one thing, but S.O.B man, just look at my name and you can spell the damn thing. you seem to me to be the type of trash that would rob a damn hotel and be pissed when you get charged with someone getting hurt because of your actions. i see why you have so much sympathy for the criminal in this case...what a damn joke.

broke...hmmmm, I wonder why Mr. Education!

stoned...not surprised. what a waste of society. hurry up and break some more laws so you go to jail too and stop wasting bandwidth with your mindless ramblings supporting crime and cop bashing.

biker...if you are "true" biker, i'm sure your biker friends would love the fact that you have a "jap" four wheeler. in all honesty, the "bikers" i know would ridicule you to no end for having a non american made bike.

for the record, i changed my story as different facts came in regarding the incident. I was ASKED to keep some people updated and tried to do so.

cause and effect (yeah MORON...it's EFFECT, not affect)...you would have NO clue what cause and effect is. here's some cause/effect for you from someone WITH an education:

cause = you are stoned

effect=you are broke

cause=you are a dumbass

effect=you cannot spell, cannot convey thought clearly (contributes to being broke)

cause=you chose to make some stupid post

effect=you now are OWNED

go home useless...no one needs you in here bashing bhq

:clap:

Seriously brokestoned, if I had to describe you it would be clueless

or babbeling fool. You have this inate ability to offend people with

your shear stupidity.

that may not mean anything to youe but people with moral valuse, it does. its not a sin to die. but from people who are supposed to be protectin you....... it makes you wonder. maybe you really dont know what an undeserved death is.... maybe you dont value life...

Just foolish babbeling that could be deemed offensive...

:blink: Wtf are you even talking about there...and seriously, you need to find

a Sylvan Learning Center, and take a toothbrush and a sleeping bag.

but i supose none of you guys might know too much about the causeand affect, and affect becoming the cause.

:huh::lol: You dumbass. A rule of thumb for you guys that don't quite

make the triple digits on the IQ scale...don't imply that someone doesn't know

anything about something when it is so painfully obvious that you know nothing

about anything!

i dont smoke, and i dont even own a bike. never even rode a street bike before.

I don't even think you own a banshee. I'm calling your bluff.

i just dont thin some of you shee owners realize that it could have been

My insight on this statement is that you don't even own a shee. What are you

even doing around here. Get a life, get some schooling, get a banshee and

then come on back. Until then, you don't have anything to offer us here

technically or intelectually and you should at the very least learn some

social skills, ethics and manners.

banshee04le, Ducman, stealthawd You all hit it right on the head.....

stealthawd, your pretty stupid for not being about to understand me.

MY GOD, gee I wonder why he can't understand you. I guess you can put me on that list as well.....

I love this quote by Mr. brokestonedbiker..

putting people in jail does not solve the problems of society

HMMMM well it sure fixed Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, and millons of others...

Sounds like you spent a little too much time in the pokey. Somebody has a bitter taste in their mouth because the Cops keep busting him.

brokestonedbiker: A name not worthy of capitalization?

Broke - Here if you wont listen to any of the other people listen to what I have to say.

I drove a fire engine on a voly (thats Fire Dept. slang for a Volunteer Fire Dept.) for over a year.

I can think of at least a dozen times when I've come to an intersection doing LESS THAN 5MPH FOR THIS VERY FUCKING REASON, and some son of a bitch runs the light right in front of me damn near clipping me. You can't sit there and fucking tell me this guy didn't see a big ass 1975 La France with lights and sirens blazing.

Broke - You talk about cause and effect in one of your posts. Cause - Cops dont chase anymore. Effect - Everyone runs because they know the cops wont chase.

Idiots like you that are making insurance rates spike and paralyzing our emergency services ability to perform thier duty.

Dont pull over a black guy or you are racist, dont check a female before putting her in you cop car or your fondaling her and face a sexual assualt lawsuit.

70mph is an obscence speed? Please I do 80-90mph on the highway without a second thought. I've gotten a fire engine up to 60mph on a main road that is classified as a residential road. You know why? Me either its called adrenalin, when its pumping you can't move fast enough, Takes alot to keep from flooring the car.

Cause - Robber runs from police

Effect - Lady gets hit

Who will pay ultimately? The officer, and you wonder why people dont want to be cops anymore.

You want anymore clarification feel free to reply, I'll be more than happy to explain every one of the dozen that I can remember right now. Even ones of people I work with, how about the time we came within 5 feet of getting hit in the ambulance, I was in the back tending to the patient, do you know what would have happened had we got hit? Yeah I'd have been fucked because some stupid son of a bitch wasn't paying close enough attention.

In closing f*ck YOU AND YOU DUMBASS FUCKING VIEWS, YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT ITS LIKE YOU PIECE OF SHIT.