Where To Ride Besides Pismo?

Gorman is probably coolest place you can ride around this time of the year, I heard there is also place up by Victorville where you can ride but it might b a little warmer. if your just ridding for one day am sure you can find many small places.

There are alot of places like Gorman but just like any other dirt riding this time of year it is very dusty. Most of the time during this time of year it is so dusty you can't even see. Thats whats nice about Pismo, no dust. Usually in the summer at Pismo though it is super windy which means you better have a camper to get in when you get through riding. And if you don't cover your bike up at Pismo it will bury itself just sitting there because of the wind. Sounds like you need a boat. :lol:

hmmmmmmm, theres

gorman

lacr

the desert

glen hellen on certain days

d street in the 909

stoddard wells rd. in apple valley

cal city

a shit load of spots off of hwy. 395

my back yard

i know more but im having trouble banghead

There are dunes and beach riding on west coast of Baja California only about 1 hour south of Tijuana. Article in June 04 Dirt Wheels mentioned this area named Cantamar Dunes. Summer is perfect beach weather on Pacific coast. Never been there but previous post here on HQ said it is not huge, is a serious party spot, and could be dangerous. Like all Baja riding, you do not want to get hurt there. Also need Mexican insurance.

Another spot very popular with the dirt bike guys for summer riding is Kennedy Meadows in the Sequoia National Forest. Take 395 north about 10 miles north of Ridgecrest/Inyokern and turn left onto J41 and go about 20 miles to OHV area.This is closed all winter due to snow. Elevation is probably 5000 ft and up so summer weather is great. If you go be sure and phone the Forest Service for details on services and requirements. I know you need quiet spark arrester and green sticker. This is all forest trails and forest roads. No dunes.