V-force

cdw

There are a few differences. They have non-adjustable reeds, lose that reed stop in the middle, and a few more things I can't remember right now.

Two things I haven't been able to find out are:

1. Does it change the crossbar inside the reed cage to one that is more knife-edged instead of that hokey rounded one? None of the pics I've seen show a rear view of the cage.

2. When are the 3's comming out for the banshee (if they aren't already)? I got tired of waiting for them and just got 2's for my shee.

Anybody have more info?

I purchased 3's for my sled last winter and after doing so a friend of my fathers, (owner of Hot To Go performance) Showed me a dyno graph of the same sled using v force 2s and v force 3s and the 3s made less power all the way around than the 2's. They started comming out with v force 3s for everything and then suddenly stopped and I was told that this was why. Mototassanari is supposidly working on changing the design of the 3's before they start producing them for other applications. The big sell on the 3's was that they where easy to work on. You can totally dissasemble them with out any tools they just snap together. Needless to say I sold my 3's and bought another set of 2's for my sled. Thats what I have in both the sleds now and my shee and they are awsome. Dont plan on mototassanari quitting making v force 2's any time soon, and you can get them pretty cheep on ebay.

Did you notice a difference between the 2's and 3's on your sled? I was told Louie Swan (Twister cranks) tested a set of 3's on a banshee on his dyno and they made more power over the whole curve compared to 2's. If they do make less power it would explain why Moto T is dragging their feet so bad on getting the 3's out for quads.

My sleds have very different setups so I reallly couldn't tell a difference. The 700 with the 2's is a hair faster than the 02 was when it had the 3s in it. I wouldn't have believed that they would release a new setup that produced less power but I looked at on a dyno graph at HTG perf. Once I saw that I got another set of 2's and ditched the 3's. Even if moto T changes the design and makes more power with the 3's than the 2's It will only be such a slight amount of power that if you need reeds now I would strongly recommend getting a set of 2's. They aren't gunna quit making them any time soon and they are a really great performance upgrade from anything else out there that Ive seen anyway. I wouldn't hesitate to get them because you think maybe 3's might come out for the banshee. They still advertise the 2's in dirtwheels all the time. idk just my 2 pennies :)