Product Review Rant

Wallrat

I had an idea tonight after reading somebody's question as to whether they would need to rejet after installing an inline cooler. Why don't those of us with some experience with different products do some reviews for the product review forum? I know I'm assuming alot since people never use the search function, but it seems to me that enough people on here have tried what works and what doesn't, and it might be nice to put all that in a forum that was designed specifically for it. Of course, we do get great product reviews of unusual and exotic products, but maybe we could cover the more mundane mods as well. Inline coolers, tires, reeds, boost bottles, reed spacers, brake lines, case savers, chains, sprockets, temp gauges, seat covers, handle bars, lights, pipes, air filters, TORS removal kits, fender trimming, etc. Basically all the stuff that a new banshee owner will want to be changing ASAP.

I think its a great idea, I'll come up with some items to review and make some descriptive posts. I think it WOULD help out with a lot of the same simple questions over and over again...I wonder who's gonna review the boost bottle :ph34r:

Maybe just link to the HUUUUGGGEE boost bottle post. Remember that one?

That is a good idea, post in some reviews of common items and what's necessary to change or adjust with the particular items.

Scott

and mabey the review section should be catagorized like

a arms

boost bottles

chains

grips

handle bars

etc

etc

etc

you get my drift ? instead of going in there and reading 50 different posts on shocks and weeding through the "what type of oil should i run" questions.

what cha think guys ?

and mabey the review section should be catagorized like

a arms

boost bottles

chains

grips

handle bars

etc

etc

etc

you get my drift ? instead of going in there and reading 50 different posts on shocks and weeding through the "what type of oil should i run" questions.

what cha think guys ?

That IS a good idea! :headbang::clap:

so i should go in there and wipe it clean and make a bunch of topics for everyone to post in ?

give me some ideas for topics and if ok ill do it, if you dont want to give any topic ideas and think this is a good idea, let me know and ill do my own. later