Tyson Racing

If any of you guys need good work done on your motor call up Brad. (Tyson Racing) He is the man to talk to if you want to be the fastest at your track. His work is A+ and his prices are awesome. Look him up for anything drag related.

www.tysonracing.com

248-755-5060

Josh, just because the guys on Planet Sand dont like his work, it doesnt mean he produces parts with poor quality. Sometimes those guys are a little harsh one the guys doing the work. One slip up and its all down hill from there......

It is true tho, when it comes to overrides, you get what u pay for.

Edited by Screamin_Banshee

Not the case at all...they key to a good overide is the angle of the bevel's puit on the gears and how much of the gear is milled off. What you pay has only to do with how much money someone wants to make off of you....Brad's trans work is just as good as someone who charges double what he charges.

• 2 weeks later...

i've had brab cut my gears on my 250r 1-4 had no problems and i've also have had rudy at port magic cut my gears for my banshee 1-5 and had no problems. i've heard that tyson cuts to much from the shift drum, but i've had no problems out of my override from tyson. i thought he did good work.

• 4 weeks later...