Looking For Dyno Info On Rocket Inframes.

Hey,

I am looking for dyno information on the Rocket Inframe. I would like to know what RPM they make power to until sign off with stock porting. I am comparing them to the highest revving pipe I know of (Thunder @ 12,000) Thanks, Frank. B)

From what I've gathered from a couple sources, Rockets have a very similar HP curve to CPI's with just a hair more bottom and mid and probably a slight bit less on top. I've been told that with a full drag port and supporting mods the CPI's will rev higher and make more HP than the Rockets, but overall the Rockets perform beter than CPI's with somewhat milder porting and mods. Why ya trying to rev to the moon on stock ports though?

Hey Ducman,

YEP!!!!! I actually ride mx...I think I may be a little crazy. I'm always searching for more top end out on the track..I don't drag at all, so most of my mods have been to the suspension and chassis..I don't plan on porting for a while, if at all..just looking for the pipes that will give me the highest rev before they fall off..According to the guys at dyno edge and 4wheel thunder, I can get 12,000 to 12,500 out of the thunders with stock porting and up to 14,500 with a drag port!! Whew!! Thats some crazy R's!! :dance:

Well I can give a VERY helpful response

1. Do NOT EVER DEAL with Eric Happy (owner) at 4 Wheel Thunder

I paid him 1100 to buy a new 4mm stroker crank, pistons... and install it. It never ran again after his hands touched it. He didnt return my phone calls - i had to call his house to get my motor back - because he went out of business - and didnt bother to finish my motor - I picked it up in pieces

2. Rocket pipes are the best pipe I ve ever used - bar none - thats why I sell them now

3. Dyno edge bought their dyno machine from 4 Wheel Thunder - maker of thunder pipes

i'm sorry, but I do not have a dyno sheet for rocket pipes - but if anyone will put them on and dyno them - id be happy to loan them a set