Jersey Riding

hey bigwill i'm down i ride at asarco every weekend i guess thats what u call it the place with the big lakes and little dunes and the bowl i have a blue shee and the back plastic has a crack in it maybe u seen me there before? anyway if u want saturday we can meet up in the morning or when ever let me know i'm usally racing everyone there paddles are great!!!!! let me know.

will id love to go i'm just waiting on my crank bearing to arrive.. then i can put the beast back together. don't worry man once it is back together i will be seeing u at least once a week .

will id love to go i'm just waiting on my crank bearing to arrive.. then i can put the beast back together. don't worry man once it is back together i will be seeing u at least once a week .

:evil: bearings on the way.i got a nice box all ready for it :evil:

Edited by NYUK

its all good , hey i just remembered i owe u money for that kicker gear.. ill have to send a box .something like choirboys gone wild .. or the best of the boyscouts uncut .

Edited by reas11