Should I Get Rid Of The Shee?

i really want a sports bike like an r1,r6 or a cbr and really cant afford it right now. i was thinking of trying to trade my banshee :( for one. but i have over $11,000 invested. do you guys think i could trade it for a sports bike and a stock shee. i was just wondering if i should post it or not. right now im poking more money in the shee will have about $12000 in it when im through. will have fresh powder coat, new seatcover and shockwears all new bushings and seals throughout. will be like a brand new bike. has a butt load of billet. its a head turner wherever i go. would like some input from my hq family so let me have it bad or good.

Dude your on a shee site asking if you should get rid of the shee. I think most of the replies will tell you to keep the shee. If it was me I would stop putting money in the shee and save up for the bike. Even if it took you till next year it would still be worth it to keep your shee and have a nice bike at the same time. :cheers:

I'll straight shoot you. I highly doubt anyone would trade a newer R6, R1, or Gixxer for a shee no matter what you put into it. The money we put into these machines is for the love of the game: make it go faster!! I seriously have about 15 grand in mine but know I could probably only sell it for $4000 or maybe $5000. I wouldn't sell my 03 R6 for less than $6000. You may get lucky but like I said its my opinion that its highly unlikely.

thanks guys im keeping the shee and going to talk to the bank about a loan. i guess i just posted this so someone could talk me out of it. them nice ass sports bikes just clouded my judgement a little. thanks for setting me straight.