Keihin Single Carburetor

i want to know where the hell to change the idle on this carburetor cuz i switched to a higher octane gas and the idle went lower. is that normal for higher octane? just wondering. where the hell is the idle adjustment. i see a screw with a black plastic head and was wondering if that was it. thanks guys

so in order to adjust the idle i pull up the choke and turn the choke knob? which way do i turn it to make the idle higher? i hope we are talking about the same thing. i have a keihin single carb and i need to make the idle higher. i have tried to adjust the throttle linkage and nothing is working. pleeeez help. their is a screw with a black head with a spring behind the screw. what is that for? i have no idea about this carburetor. i know that i am running 172 and 48. i took the carb apart today and that was the needles in it. well i hope you guys know what to do. thansk again

well if its a PWK model its the blach headed screw that comes up ftom a downward angle

if its PJ model then it adjust with the choke

i would peek on kiehin's website to see wich u have

it is stamped on the carb body as well the model number or serial numbe or whatever all that is thats stamped on teh side starts with PJ or PWK

well if its a PWK model its the blach headed screw that comes up ftom a downward angle

on the driver's side, the black-headed screw with the spring, just turn it one way or another. clockwise for idling up.

Keihn is very sensitive on the idle adjustment.The slightest turn will make a difference.Make sure you give the engine a few seconds to catch up after you make an adjustment.

There should be arrows on the carb body indicating higher or lower.Like this <-->.