Super Charged Banshe

The big ol 2 stroke diesel's had turbo's on them....and those suckers ran.....I'm sure if some of those guys that built those engines were still around and could sit down and engineer a setup....I'm sure they could get a banshee turbo'd setup to work quite well and reliably.

They make superchargers for carbed engines that its a box that encloses the whole carb, and air is spun directly into the carb, I think the banshee superchargers that are in the works are going on this same idea.....havent seen any info on it lately....just remember hearing about it a while back.

the only thing with a turbo is that you would have to pressurize the carbs

the charger ... my buddy works at a rebuilding plant so i could probably get one for a case of beer so that covers the espensive part

what kind of charger could you get for a case of beer? how about 2 cases of beer? I could definitely use 2 nice turbo's.....hell I'd throw in an extra case or two for good measure :D

You can't buy a supercharger for a Banshee on account of there is not belt drive system to drive the supercharger. You can buy turbos for them but they are really hard to tune in and get perfect. I would recommend spending the money on a stroker or cheetah cylinders or something along that line to make the power.

Never say you can't. That is what drives the sport. There is always a way. I know of a couple bikes that run a fuel injection system that utilize a mechanical fuel pump. One is belt driven off the water pump. One is belt driven off the flywheel end of the crank. I think the only reason it has not been done yet is there really is not a small enough of a supercharger unit to be efficient.

No doubt about the Cheetah engines. If you set up a Cheetah properly, it will whoop the snot out of a turbo in a short race. Now why not put a supercharger on the Cheetah?

Everyone builds the turbos because its easy. Getting them to run good, on the other hand is not as easy, if you didn't design the turbo system properly.

My buddy and I have been at this for a while. It's still on the drawing boards but we have a few designs that we belive will work...but how to machine a small twin rotor supercharger...that's what's holding us up. There are a few blowers out there for 5hp briggs and stratton motors..but they are ungodly huge and won't fit. If you put the carbs on the intake portion of the supercharger..you don't have to worry about pressurization issues.