3 Reviews For The Price Of One

txblueshee

First things first:

Quicksand +2+1 a-arms(550$+shipping); TOP NOTCH!!! Great communication, makes the stockers look like there made out of coors light cans. They mounted up almost perfectly (my frame is a little out banghead ), I have my front rims flipped on top of the +2 a-arms so my front end is right around 50'' wide :cheers: . These plus the elkas makes my 'shee handle ungodly... the faster I go the more it works.

Elka's Rebuild service/shocks(285+shipping); I'm not gonna run there name down b/c of my experience w/ them but I'm less than pleased of the turnaround time and the way I was treated. When my shocks came in once of the rezzy hoses wasn't buckled down all the way and there was fluid leaking out :cry: .... It wasn't that much so I mounted them up anyway.... on to the good stuff. This was the funnest ride I've had on my 'shee since I first bought it. They hit my riding style dead on.... I romped off a 5ft tall ledge at my riding spot and it was like landing on pillows (also thanks to the derisi racing rebuild)which leads to the next section....

Derisi Racing Rear Shock Rebuild(215$+shipping); Extremely nice guy to bullshit with, the total turn around time including shipping was 3 1/2 weeks. He completely re-worked my back shock... ssd style. My backend used to sit 3-4'' higher than the front now it sits dead nut even.

I'm sure i've left some of the details out so if anybody has some questions just hit me up.

Mike