My T-5s Need New Life

I got black (not chrome) toomey t-5s on my shee, i dont want to get them chrome cause i want to buy some ptr's mids or rocket pipes (chrome of course :D ) in the future. my bike is white and grey with some silver, what do you guys recomend i do to them so they look nicer? i am shooting for something like a polish look if possible and that i could do my self.(low on funds :( ) thanks any input is great.

P.S. i am NOT buying the chrome in a spray can <_<

have them ceramic coated like some eaust headers for cars.

i agree ceramic coating definitly worked on my mustang. i cant imagine that it would be to much different on a shee.

Thanks dnhyoung

they look badass, i am goin to look into that. so far it cost me $170 to get them chrome, so if anybody know where i might get them done for cheaper or recomend around los angeles, let me know and i will check it out.

thanks again guys

One of sand shark's friend does chroming also mandito's cousin does chroming really cheap you have to take allot of pieces together for a total of some $$$ I don't know how much right now but I'll let you know.

I miss my fat ass :shootself:

ive tried a few different types of pipes, and i like the rockets the best for the wide range of power, it all depends on what you like, as there are many pipes available, i am leaning twords draging after this past weekend @ silver lake (it was my first sand dunes) im not a virgin no more! but i still love the mx!

well rocketman my shee is strickly sand, its mostly dunening and f*kn around, i might drag race , but its almost always the people in our group. how do they compare to the t5's i just want more power all around (low,mid,high).

Hey fat let me know, i also got some parts from the raptor that could use some chrome. wazup with the duncan pipe, bring it down, put it on and whe could :cheers:

WAZZ UP GONZORET :dance:

What ya doing let's go riding man! I wanna go riding :cry:

I wanna go to pismo I heard allot of people are heading up to pismo this weekend? I'm gonna see if any body wants to roll. :cheers:

ok to make your pipes look pretty on a budget. my dad has an 85 atc 250r and he hit them with some elbow grease and steel wool then got some high temp paint and painted it again and no problems yet and that was bout 4 years ago. there are many diff colors you should be able to find some shade of silver that will look ok