2001 Banshee For Sale

I am amazed at the prices some people are trying to get out of their Shees so I thought I would post something that will probably go a little more reasonable. I have a 2001 Banshee that is stock except for custom paint, a Radiator Shroud that I have overlayed with Carbon Fiber that looks pretty hot, Razors and I have removed the TORS and added the idle screws. Oh, and it also has a fresh rebuild with Wiseco's. You can find pics of this quad on ebay as it is listed right now. My user name is Wombley - just do a search for items I'm selling or search by location for banshees - my location is Columbus, OH. I have checked out some of the Banshees in this forum and the asking prices are crazy - a 1998 for 4,000!!!! I am hoping to get 3,000 out of my 2001. Well, check it out if your interested the auction ends Sunday night - if the offer is right I will end early - Cash in hand by Saturday. You can email me at redsox9@earthlink.net. If your in the Columbus, OH area and want to hook up - I have another Banshee, a 1990 thats about 95% finished - don't have pictures yet but it has been rebuilt from the frame up - Powder coated black frame, FMF fatty's, works gas shocks on the front, Nolleen racing rear shock killer rims, every bearing and bushing has been replaced - renthal bar - needs front brake pistons (has the caliper and rotor), needs a clutch cable and the electrical has just been run new but needs the key ignition (if you want that, or just wire around it) I just haven't had time to finish it - I'm about half interested in selling the 1990 I might just keep it for personal injuries oops I mean personal riding - but if your local and want to check it out and the offer is right I just might sell it.

Edited by tabshee

yep.. it went today. The frame year really doesn't matter if the bike is rebuilt with good parts and by passion racing. All the stuff dumped into my bike I think it was a steal at $4000. A new one would cost you way more and not be even close to as fast.

I'm still upset that my banshee is gone... sorry for the harsh remarks...

Edited by Jeffro