Racing Pics

Foobie

Here are a couple of pics of me racing. I took 6th in the first moto out of 11(due to chain coming off at start, damn sand) and 2nd in the second moto! Over all due to some DNFs and wrecks I got 2nd over all. Got me a trophy!

Since the pics didn't work here is a link to the album

The first 8 or so pics are some friends and myself messing around at a track here in Jacksonville NC called JMP. All the ones labeled Montrose are from the Race this past weekend April 18th, 2004

Montrose racing pics

Dustin

Edited by Foobie

erbilabuc,

JMP is 10 all day. If you are going to come up a practice just let me know. I will check the Website and see if they are having Practice. It all depends on the race scheduele but they usually have practice on Wed 5-10pm, Sat 10-10 and Sun 10-10.

There were 3 TRX's at the race and I only new one of them and his name is Ron. The other 2, one was an older guy that used to ride Desert and the other was a younger kid.

Dustin

• 3 weeks later...

My Elkas are just the plain old sport dual rate no resi version. They work great for MX but start to fade after 5 laps on a big air track. Well worth the money and 100 times better then stock. I also have the dual rate Elka rebuild on the rear. Love that thing too!

Dustin