Females

bronco91shee

My old lady could give 2 shits about riding any fourwheeler. The first one she had ever been around was the lt250 I had when she met me. I had them then and I have them now and it ain't gonna change. She still doesn't have any interest. Thats ok as long as she doesn't give me shit when I wanna go ride, I give her the, "i'm not making you stay at home" shit. She will ride around with me some but shows no real interest.

Now I have a 21 month old and he tries to kick start his little 6v plastic four wheeler and makes the two-stroke noise and he freaks when he sees my banshee wanting me to give him a ride. So that's a done deal, she'll either have to get involved or continue to be left at home. Her choice. When little Cole is big enough to have his own machine, I'll get her something equivalent to the 400ex (who knows what'll be out then) and I'll make her ass ride.

I'll be like, "Sit down bitch, push that f&*king throttle in." Yeah, I'm a tough guy!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife likes the dunes as long as she doesn't have to ride in the truck to get out there. For some reason she will ride a quad but try to get her in my rig out there and she flips out"your going to fast, we're going to flip over, What the hell are you thinking" is all you hear ut of her mouth when the MTR's hit the s and.

My wife likes the dunes as long as she doesn't have to ride in the truck to get out there.  For some reason she will ride a quad but try to get her in my rig out there and she flips out"your going to fast, we're going to flip over, What the hell are you thinking" is all you hear ut of her mouth when the MTR's hit the s and.

I was at the dunes once (St.Anthony) when a really young couple, too young to be married in my opinion....18 each..... shows up. He has a CR250, and all of his buddys have them, and we have our banshees, and everything is going to be a fun filled weeked watching these guys do some jumping n shit....when this 18 year old "princess" gets out of the truck bitching....."I DIDN"T KNOW IT WAS GOING TO BE SUCH A LONG DRIVE!!!" blah blah....2.5 hours from Ogden big damned deal,,, then I hear...."THERES SAND EVERYWERE!!!! ITS GETTING ON MY SHOES!!!!!"

Then the dreded...."I WANT TO GO HOME!"

shit....poor kid never had a chance. I only hope they ended up divorced. Its the only way this kid will ever truly be happy. Yeah she was cute, but I don't think that counts in this situation.

when this 18 year old "princess" gets out of the truck bitching....."I DIDN"T KNOW IT WAS GOING TO BE SUCH A LONG DRIVE!!!" blah blah....2.5 hours from Ogden big damned deal,,, then I hear...."THERES SAND EVERYWERE!!!! ITS GETTING ON MY SHOES!!!!!"

shit....

I've got somethin that will shut her up.... and it's not a lollipop.

I was at the dunes once (St.Anthony) when a really young couple, too young to be married in my opinion....18 each..... shows up. He has a CR250, and all of his buddys have them, and we have our banshees, and everything is going to be a fun filled weeked watching these guys do some jumping n shit....when this 18 year old "princess" gets out of the truck bitching....."I DIDN"T KNOW IT WAS GOING TO BE SUCH A LONG DRIVE!!!" blah blah....2.5 hours from Ogden big damned deal,,, then I hear...."THERES SAND EVERYWERE!!!! ITS GETTING ON MY SHOES!!!!!"

shit....poor kid never had a chance. I only hope they ended up divorced. Its the only way this kid will ever truly be happy. Yeah she was cute, but I don't think that counts in this situation.

i was scared mine would say that. it would have been bad, cuz i really like her, but would have to boot her if she wanst into the dunes. i have know a few ppl like that"Im gettin dirty" HOW? its sand, it brushes off.lol some ppl. i guess just makes more room for us to go faster :lol:

peace out

yeah

i was scared mine would say that. it would have been bad, cuz i really like her, but would have to boot her if she wanst into the dunes. i have know a few ppl like that"Im gettin dirty" HOW? its sand, it brushes off.lol some ppl. i guess just makes more room for us to go faster

peace out

but it is all about compromise. we do shit that they always want to do, so they can ONCE IN A WHILE do stuff we want to do. luckily i dont have that problem. i only hear about if ii dont clean up, or if she want to go to the mall. but she loves the duns and banshee so i guess im lucky!