What Was Your First Atv

yan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first ATV was a 84 or 85 Honda Odyssey. It was the first year when they had the full roll cage and Red. Man was that thing fun. No rear suspention, just cheesy shocks in the front. $1700 bucks brand new, drove it for 4 years sold it for $800.

Just try to find one now in mint shape for $800. banghead

i started 2 years ago with a 250 timberwolf, then a year and 1/2 later moved to a banshee, ooo the possibilited, and now 7 months after i have it, i sent my cyalnders to jim, and got fatty pipes, my freind said my shee was slow and needed a rebuild and he said now its onna be to fast for me, ahh i cant wait

I bought a pair of YFM 80's about 8 or 9 years ago just to have. Let the kids ride them and I putted around on em as well. No suspension, good little bikes though. Then the group I ride with all moved into Blasters, Hondas with suspension (man I thought that was the shit, SUSPENSION!) So I bought a TrailBlazer for the wife and I, and I kept putting around on the 80 with my oldest son on the other 80. Mostly in some small trails behind my old house. Camping, not anything big. Then the shit really hit the fan. I caught the bug, 2 of my friends bought Banshee's, I rode one and the next week I bought my 99 new. After that it has really been a blur. :wacko: Bought another shee, a Blaster, mini Raptor, wife still puts around on the Trail Blazer and I even have one of the YFM 80's still. Not running though. Gonna fix it up and sell it for some stuff for, whatelse the SHee.

Not 4 sure of year ...Fat Cat

85 odyssey

85 atc 250r

86 250r/ If I knew what they would be worth 2day.... banghead

94 honda/? utility

96 shee

95 lt50"kid"

what I have now is

98 shee

01 trailblazer "wife"