What Jets Do I Need

I have a 92 banshee that is stock but i just got a set of pipes the are DG and a K&N air filter but i never jetted it I need help with what jets to get :( also if drilling holes in the air box lid is a good idea and how many :blink:

thanks for lookin :headbang:

Jetting can vary from shee to shee and ALL mods....Drilling holes won't do much, but cutting the last 1.5" off the end of the lid will make a big difference right behind the clips, so you still have all four....I use a skill saw to cut mine..Takes 2 seconds... :D

:cheers: thanks for your help guys . I live in PA and the temp here is never the same usually the summer is 80's - 90's and fall 50's to 70's mostly do hill climbing and woods riding. my airbox lid is stock no changes to the shee other than the k&n filter and DG pipes evlavation is about 839.94ft I bought the banshee with stock pipes so i would imagine that the carbs were never touched however the k&N was on it my zip code is 17963 to check my weather if you need to. also what is a good fuel mixture thanks again :)