Best Aftermarket Plastics?

trayfoe

Maier is ugly, go with UFO or Factory for your plastics, look much better.

i really like factory the best but for my last project i had to go aftermarket. i had to have fenders and i wanted silver, which they dont make factory. i went with the new style maier plastic. i can say that i am happy with it. the only thing that didnt fit like stock was right aroundthe tank. its not very noticeable tho. ufo u can only get blue, black, white and red i think. fullbores are nice but expensive, and they dont come with full fenders. if you want a color that is made from the factory, i would go with stock plastic. otherwise give the new maiers a try. here is a pic of mine with the new maier silver.

yamaha-banshee-02-bikepics-126800.jpg

yamaha-banshee-02-bikepics-126801.jpg

yamaha-banshee-02-bikepics-126791.jpg

I like that color combo locogato...looks almost like an '04 frame color w/siver fenders instead of white. :)

thanks led, its almost exactly the same. its just a little bit more metallic looking. a guy came out the other day with a new 04 in that color, and u can hardly tell them apart.