If You Have Toomey T-5's Please Help Me.

:blink: Hi there for the winter i have modified my shee. I put a Duncan Racing "Paul turner head with 22cc domes", Duncan racing Boost Bottle, Boyseen Reeds, And Jets, Along with toomey t-5's .. Hear is the catch i went a bought the "PRO BANSEE RACER KIT" includes Chrome pipes, silencers stinger tubes, Jets, 2:1 air filter system Boyseen Reeds. Well i put all my stuff on and put some gas in the tan maybe a quater of a tank full. Well in less then 10 min it drank all the gas bone dry so then i was really PUZZLED :whoa: and for tuning out the carbs is being a BITC*. My question is why would the banshee JUST GUZZLE THE GAS LIKE THAT? Is it b/c of my carbs or the Jets b/c its a PRO RACER KIT? Please give me some advice if you can thank you.... :wacko:

idk bro but i have coolhead-22cc bigbore domes, 404 bigbore, t5's, jetted with 390 mains & 30 pilots and k&n and a very mild port but stock reeds, stock carbs, and i can go threw a full tank in like 1hour&45mins of hard riding i was like no shit and i run c14 straight and it's like 45 bucks for 5 gallons so basically every sunday between getting to the place i ride and fillin the shee cost me 100 dollars fuckin blows oh well it's well worth it anyway so i guess its normal try filling it and see how long u get out of maybe it's like a car u know when u only put in a little it eats it faster then if u filled it up and let it go idk it's wierd.

ok going on a limb here

are you slides in correctly meaning the cut out is facing towardst the back of the bike. my were put in wrong adn it went to a tank fast as hell cause the slides were like up an 1/8 to get it to idle. sorry as guy claimed he knew what he was doing. dont trust him any more