New Site

WhiteBrosRaptor

meat dont take any offence to this dude he's a boner. and whats this guys deal with sponcers. is that what they do over at "bt" sit around and coutn the sponsers sounds like loads of fun and very helpfull. ohh well i'll hang out at this junky 1 sponcered site and learn sumthin while he goes to his BIG multi SPONCER site and talk shit about this place and wish he had a ball sack to suck on. someday he will realize he is a worthless peice of shit that hasnt accomplished anything in life other than being a total ass to every one around him because he has a superiority(sp) complex and needs to get him self off and making comments that arent even funny about good ppl like meat. go ahead and talk shit but just remember you still suck on balls like a baby on a bottle and remember that you will never amount to anything or do anything worth while in this world. he is a perfect example of a waist of air or we could look at him the same whay his hoe of a mom and his poor dad do and regret every day of their life for raising such a wonderfully thoughtfull and well manerd young boy. suck my balls you little lady.

love blake. :shootself

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meat dont take any offence to this dude he's a boner. and whats this guys deal with sponcers. is that what they do over at "bt" sit around and coutn the sponsers sounds like loads of fun and very helpfull. ohh well i'll hang out at this junky 1 sponcered site and learn sumthin while he goes to his BIG multi SPONCER site and talk shit about this place and wish he had a ball sack to suck on. someday he will realize he is a worthless peice of shit that hasnt accomplished anything in life other than being a total ass to every one around him because he has a superiority(sp) complex and needs to get him self off and making comments that arent even funny about good ppl like meat. go ahead and talk shit but just remember you still suck on balls like a baby on a bottle and remember that you will never amount to anything or do anything worth while in this world. he is a perfect example of a waist of air or we could look at him the same whay his hoe of a mom and his poor dad do and regret every day of their life for raising such a wonderfully thoughtfull and well manerd young boy. suck my balls you little lady.

love blake.  :shootself:

fuckin' right bignasty ! :cheers: well said.

Loco hit the nail on the head about being family in the Hq. ive only been here a few months but it didnt take me long to realize that every one in the Hq shares a common bond. WE all love ur toys wether its banshees, EXs, or bikes and we'll help eachother every chance we get, got a question the Hq has answers and we wont just stand by and watch while you dis on a member or the Hq in general. If you dont like us why are you here. go back to your facist dictatorship of a web site you bitch-ass Panzy and count your sponsers while waiting for someone to post a reply that they wont be banned for just because they decided to not to falll into conformity.

I think you could use a puzzle or something cuz if came here just to dis on us for not having as many adds as you yur an idiot with too much time on his hands

no problem i couldnt sit around and let some dude beat my meat. lol i dont see a reply from him maybe he did his parentsand us all a big a favor and dug a big hole and filled it up with wet concrete shot him self and asked his kinda father (prolly doesnt know who is dad is) to burry him in it so the hq can go about its bisness.

Meat, please get some Just For Men Hair Die.

I was just readin' through this thread again and was wondering.... what the hell kinda insult is "get some just for men hair die" supposed to mean ?? I mean come on, thats the best you can come up with ?? Hair die ? I have a full head of bright blonde hair, and your insult to me is... get it dyed ?? There's no way your an adult, you've gotta be a teeny, whata fuckin' joke you stupid piece of shit. Hair dye :blink: .... hair dye :rolleyes: !!? :shootself: I better go die my hair now....

LMAO MEAT :D

And for that kid i agree with everyone about how great the HQ is. I even agree with Nyuk.

And for this raptor kid I got a Pokemon called STFU you just cause your a lil nerd that has to beat on another Meat because your meat prolly got bitten off by your gold fish when you tried to "experiment" with it dont mean you gotta come on here and diss the HQ. Go back to BlueTrash

Better yet just off yourself :shootself: