Huge Atv Parts Inventory Fs

Huge Atv Parts Inventory Fs

I just picked up a dealership inventory of used parts I'm selling.

I have mainly 250r parts, but also banshee, blaster, warrior, lt250, 250x quadzilla, and atc parts. Including transmission parts, motor parts, 250r cylinders, plastics, frames, a-arms, swingarms, shocks, etc...

I'm trying to get an inventory list of what I have and will eventually post it on a website. For now, just ask me if I have it. Most likely, I probably do.

Shoot me a PM here, or email me at quadridermx@juno.com for any parts you may need.

Yeah, I can definitely understand that. Most of the parts are 250r parts, I really dont have too many banshee parts besides a couple frames and some plastics and gas tanks.

As of right now, I am still trying to go through everything and have somewhat of an inventory list. I will put the list up on a website for everyone to see, along with pictures of the parts lot as a whole. Should be done in about another week or so.

If you're weary of anything, check my ebay user I.D: quadridermx or you can search for my email address: quadridermx@juno.com