Rosarito Sand Dunes

jasonsb

Let me know how it is or when you are going again. I'm heading to Gordon Wells or Glamis this weekend, but it is almost getting to warm. I have heard Cantamar is the place to go down south of the border. Anyone been there???

Got back from Rosarito last night. Everyone riding out there was a dumb ass! People are very careless in the sand dunes. There were people dragging while trucks were still going/coming down the hill. I was riding my dirtbike and almost ate shit because of people cutting me off. The best part of the weekend was partying at Papas and Beer!

Got back from Rosarito last night.  Everyone riding out there was a dumb ass!  People are very careless in the sand dunes.  There were people dragging while trucks were still going/coming down the hill.  I was riding my dirtbike and almost ate shit because of people cutting me off.  The best part of the weekend was partying at Papas and Beer!

damm straight, ill never go back there to ride, to party, hell yes. i think my groupe was the only ones wearing helmets out there. no rules, people drinking while sitting on the bikes and then taking off. it was a mess. but the 3 large women on the utility quad not wearing helmets and banging heads was a site to see, as well as the hookers that approach you in the dunes. and the kid that went from camp to camp asking people if he could ride their quad. :jesterlaugh:

and the kid that went from camp to camp asking people if he could ride their quad.

LOL! Yeah, I've been there several of times. I think i know which kid you are talking about. Is he a real skinny kid, kinda tall? If so, I think his name is Luis, a local kid who lives right next to those dunes. Nice kid, but can bug sometimes. He is a pretty good jockey though, a lot of people actually let him drag their shees, and I'm talking high $ shees too.

yeah, thats him, i thought his name was carlos, but its probley luis, he hit up everybody and got in a few good rides too. he kept hanging out waiting for my buddy to fire up the alki shee, but he wasnt going to let him ride it.

• 2 weeks later...
Got back from Rosarito last night.  Everyone riding out there was a dumb ass!  People are very careless in the sand dunes.  There were people dragging while trucks were still going/coming down the hill.  I was riding my dirtbike and almost ate shit because of people cutting me off.  The best part of the weekend was partying at Papas and Beer!

damm straight, ill never go back there to ride, to party, hell yes. i think my groupe was the only ones wearing helmets out there. no rules, people drinking while sitting on the bikes and then taking off. it was a mess. but the 3 large women on the utility quad not wearing helmets and banging heads was a site to see, as well as the hookers that approach you in the dunes. and the kid that went from camp to camp asking people if he could ride their quad. :jesterlaugh:

I don't remember those though.....