For Those Who Are Interested

To get at the clutch you have to take apart the left side right? Isnt that by the stator? If it is, the left side cover uses those bolts.. I havent taken mine apart but I would think that the left and right would share some of the same bolt sizes. All I know is the left side needs these 2 sizes to attach it to the engine.

Right on dogboystoy, I measured every bolt outta my RZ and this is what I got:

Stator cover:

3-6mmx55mm 1.0 (thread pitch)

4-6mmx15mm 1.0

Clutch cover:

8-6mmx30mm 1.0

1-6mmx40mm 1.0

Clutch round inner cover:

3-5mmx12mm or 13mm 0.75

Water pump inner cover:

5-6mmx15mm 1.0

Water pump outer cover:

3-6mmx20mm 1.0

And a bunch of others like case & PV stuff, but I got SS SOHC bolts from Fastenal for the whole motor (except the funky RZ head nuts) for like $27...

Right on dogboystoy, I measured every bolt outta my RZ and this is what I got:

Stator cover:

3-6mmx55mm 1.0 (thread pitch)

4-6mmx15mm 1.0

Clutch cover:

8-6mmx30mm 1.0

1-6mmx40mm 1.0

Clutch round inner cover:

3-5mmx12mm or 13mm 0.75

Water pump inner cover:

5-6mmx15mm 1.0

Water pump outer cover:

3-6mmx20mm 1.0

And a bunch of others like case & PV stuff, but I got SS SOHC bolts from Fastenal for the whole motor (except the funky RZ head nuts) for like $27...

Ben, I sure hope your company paid for those through Fastenal. I don't know about NM, but here, the fuckers jack everything up alot. I priced my fasteners that I use for my billet through them just to compare to my local supplier. They were over 5x the price on almost everything, but most things I wanted in Stainless, they couldn't get.

Just FYI.

Yep Stan, I got the "discount", heh. I was a little surprised they were that cheap, I mean I got every bolt in SS SOHC and every nut for the motor, thought it woulda cost more but I wasn't payin' for it. They've been real competitive on standard hardware tho, at least compared to the other games in town.

Yep Stan, I got the "discount", heh.  I was a little surprised they were that cheap, I mean I got every bolt in SS SOHC and every nut for the motor, thought it woulda cost more but I wasn't payin' for it.  They've been real competitive on standard hardware tho, at least compared to the other games in town.

WOW..thats good. The other games in that town must be real assholes. We compared again yesterday (damn salesmen won't leave us alone.) Their prices here are almost as high as Lowes. :o

Oh, and they had a nice $3,500 swamp cooler for our shop, and a $2,000 tool box they could bring by so we could check them out.

ok........ :blink:

The only thing we did buy from them was our Norton grinding wheels. Its a 16" wheel with an 8 " balancer. We knew we were going to have to have them made, so we gave Fastenal a call. They are $3.00 more than the next guy, so when you are talking $350 per wheel, 2 wheel minimum, it didn't really matter, and this kid looked like he was going to starve to death at any minute.