Pc Pipes

banshdog

The PC pipes on my bike dont seem to seat very well on the engine. The gap looks larger than my brothers FMF's. this is causing oil to be spit out, and drip down. im running 50:1 mixture.

has anyone else had this problem? can i get gaskets or something to stop all the oil from makin a freakin mess?

i had a set of PC's and they fit nice for me....hard to wiggle on at 1st but what pipe isn't? i'd say try and pull them on a little better . . . mount the pipes 1st then put the silencers on last. i fabbed some little "L" brackets for pc silencers when i had them to help them fit better. i made sure my pipes were all the way on the motor before i worried about how anything else fit. hope this helps

i checked out my stocks last night, but there is no o-ring in them. is there supposed to be?

anyways i took the exhaust off and realigned it. it turns out that i had to drill new holes in the front brackets. this moved the pipes up and back against the engine. there is still a tiny gap between the pipes and the engine, but it is better than it was. we will see how messy it gets this weekend.